木曜日, 6月 21, 2007

落叶归根

Hala hala... Brother, don't say I never promote your new song. Was laughing like crazy when Cちゃん told me about the lyrics. 超爆笑的!People, take a look at the 3rd line of the Verse> normally, how do Singaporeans interpret 家用?!(普段はお金でしょう・・・)The first thing that flashed across my mind is Money!さて、let us take a look at the lyrics again>fill his bag with money?!汗!なにそれ?!I hope I don't get bashed up by your fans...Anyway, shall help you spread the correct meaning.In 台湾、家用means日常用品!Now, substitute this new meaning into the sentence again...Does it sounds better?!More makes senseでしょう?!Ahahahaha....ということで、新AlbumのPromoでした!PS.Album title very ださいleh...I can't accept it...「改変自己」・・・本当は昔の自分を忘れ、新しい自分を作り、新たな恋に落ちるってことかしら・・・爆!Maybe I am too smart, I just thought this fellow またkena what 刺激again...元彼女のこと?!(ははは)失礼しました!

Music & Lyrics by: 邝裕民
Verse
舉頭望 無盡灰雲
那季節 叫做寂寞
背包 塞滿了家用
路就 這樣開始走

日不見 太陽的暖
夜不見 月光的藍
不得不 選擇 寒冷的開始
留下 只擁有 遺憾

Pre-chorus
命運 的 安排
遵守 自然 的邏輯
誰都 無法 揭謎底

Chorus
喔~ 遠離家鄉 不甚唏噓
幻化成秋夜
而我 卻 像 落葉歸根
墜在你心間

幾分憂鬱 幾分孤單
都心甘情願
我的愛像落葉歸根
家。。。唯獨在你身邊
Bridge
但願 陪你 找回
所 遺失 的 永恆
當我開口你卻沉默
只剩一場夢

4 Comments:

Blogger MayMay said...

Great job done...^_^ Otsukare sama deshita. Hopefully the album come out soon.

1:29 午後  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

eh... ur great job is he or me?! ahaha--- tis song very wierd lah... nice tune but not enuff impact, 这一次一定要写信去唱他!哪里有人专辑名称那么老套的?!话说回来,这首歌那么诗情画意,词就应该写得比较有韵味一点。什么背包塞满了家用?!我还真是搞不懂耶。。。汗!而且他的前段唱得也太小心了吧?好像还没融入气氛的样子ne。好啦,不要多说了,不想被打!
momodaisuki

5:15 午後  
Blogger MayMay said...

I say u la. Write the lyrics in middle of the nite...haaAnyway his bag must be laptop, wallet..the laptop maybe taken up 60% of the bag liao...

5:19 午後  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Wrong lah... the laptop only takes up 1/4 of his bag lah. Dam big u noe?! e rest wld b his music equipments n those rubbish liao... n his thick thick passport! hahaha
this fellow luggage forever overweight one, i ling jiao b4 liao. dun remind me of that! (my beloved jus bought wrist watch kena gua by his luggage...super xintong siaz) anyway, i tink we are digressing fr e topic... i really think the song not good enuff lah!
momodaisuki

5:50 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home