火曜日, 5月 29, 2007

Still no news yet...

Wa- so happening! This summer got so many shows so tempting siaz! Tackey's musical, Tsubasa's Solo, Arashi concert blablabla... n my fren is pestering me go Kanjani8 Tour with her... Diaos! to my 2 darlings, i am asking the last time! are you guys planing anything or not even planning to do anything?! whats so shen mi about ur 10th yr celebration har?! people T&T n Arashi released thier concert dates like how many days ago liao and you guys still freezing in the fridge...so does that mean there won't be any thing happening in July huh?! Tell me Tell me!!! Now i really dont know how to one stone shoot many birds as before liao lah...

2 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

I totally understand how you feel!

Am in the same boat liao! How ar?

Oh, back to you prince's dvd. You know what, I find Akiyama dancing 下弦の月damn funny! Must be his size la...everyone else very elegant, but he is trying to LOOK elegant la......

bh

8:19 午後  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Same boat same boat! n i have feeling we sinking soon... where got ppl goods got KASA one!!!
make me xin yang yang... haiz
etto regarding my prince's dvd, u noe wad? til now i only open 3-4 times, by which i only Completely watched it twice or thrice... no chance to watch sia... but u were rite! tat Akiyama really look DAM funny! u go see endless shock jiu can laugh til u burst liao... my binos always on my prince coz e rest really looked funny lah.... (not elegant one...)lol
momodaisuki

1:56 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home