水曜日, 4月 25, 2007

2007 Endless Shock Report 上篇

Yabai yabai! Its been almost 2 months since last watched endless shock. I cant believe it! Gomen everyday, really busy lah. Dakara no time to type my reports. Etto… I noe you guys gonna scream at me if I say I squeezing all my reports into one essay. Demo gomen ne! As this happened earlier than Keri’s concert, thus my memories are fading even more…
Mazu mazu kochira> Days went
2月21日24日26日27日
Yeayea… can hear all those screamings n cursings coming from everywhere. Yesh! 4 nights! (don’t come and ask me how much I spent thanks!)
Basically my first 2 nights are 1 kai seats n last 2 nights 2 kai seats. All from different angels (of cos).
Chinamini, my best seat award comes from my bonus show 24th Feb. It was right at the spot where kochan standby for why don’t you dance with me… (shoutings n screamings again…)my happiest nite!
Theatre> Small and cosy, nice n cool, the very best chance to see kochan UP CLOSE! Imagine his face right into ur face if u use the binoculars… unlike Tokyo dome, sit at arena also cannot catch a close glimpse of his face… kelian!
Goods売り場> more high class than concert goods 売り場(apparently cos its imperial theatre), queue was dam long but still no matter wat u still get to buy whatever u wan…unless u are those crazy kinds who buy all photos la…
Other 売り場>food and beverage (ebikatsu sandwich super oishii! Takai though…)Dars chocolate 帝国限定、納豆巻 n all kinds of snacks…
Endless Shock
Opening> was so gandong to see Kochan appearing at the first scene cos very long time never see him liao…(約1年2ヶ月)btw, my mum was with me e first night. She seemed to enjoy the show throughout. (yokatta!)
Kochan was really thin as Most female dancers were either e same size as him if not (bigger) than him lor…Poor thing, dunno wat e hack Johnny is thinking… 81 shows?! Is that number necessary?! Bakabaka!
MA> at some pt of time, Akiyama was rushing through his 台詞n couldn’t catch his breath during the stage intro. But his sense of humour covered everything else. Guo ran shi MA’s biggest entertainer…
Apparently kochan appeared really tired during my first night. He almost lost his voice though he still forced himself to sing (sometimes out of pitch lol). He dropped his stick during the 2nd night I went. (e part where he suppose to make fake Rika disappear). Could see that he was quite distracted by tat unwanted mistake. Toma’s dancing was so exaggerating… I couldn’t help but laughed… Sorry ah, Toma fans I don’t mean to laugh at him manz. I just thought he could put in more effort to brush up his steps lah… Somehow very flimsy. Tsubasa makes a better dancer cum singer seriously!
Rika> Nice and Kawaii girl. At least better than last yr’s Rika lah… (in my opinion) was amazed by her tap dancing with Akiyama during around the world> china
Have no complaints about her though my fren complain her voice sounded like anime character. Can see closing to the end she very 必死, which really impressed me.
Broadway streets> This part was very fun and relaxing. N it’s e part whereby Kochan first saw the Pro Drummer> Naoki. (fabulous drumming skills! Kakkoii!)
E part where Rika mention bout Kochan appearing in New York Times was quite happening too. As my binos were always on Kochan, could see him playing scissors paper stone for the Papers with Rika. (don’t noe anyone realize tat part anot har…)
Around the world> this part many happenings sia!
It started with Terry sensei introducing the American members. Their body dam flexible lo. Buay tahan… Over 180degree hitch kicks, triple pirouette, super grand jetes… Win liao lorz! All potential ballet dancers…Super all rounded also.
The part where Kochan changes on stage was very entertaining… (gosh wat m I toking about!) nah…cos if u see DVD, everything is hidden angle, but over there if you sit at the right angle, you could see him stripping and wearing clothes lah… lol
Tap> Toma’s tap very violent. Not light enough lah… Yonehana appeared quite charming when flipping to the front stage. Machida was really kawaii when he rap. (though not up to standard but still very funny lah)
China Tap> Akiyama & Rika> nice Chinese couple!!! Hahaha I love the music.
Brazil> Yara dropped his orange string on the floor. N MAD members were having a good time to seize chance to pick up the string….(but still….FAILED) Akiyama was the one who bluffed his way to the spot and picked up the string during the Irish tap scene.
Actually they dropped many stuff during the tap dances lah. Some of them were picked up by the juniors. Naisu!!! Claps!!!
Love and Loneliness> Kakkoii Kochan 登場!suuuuuper charming! Everyone was soooo quiet during his solo tap. How I wish I mastered my tap in e past… Zannen!
His duet dance with Rika was quite ok la… I always scare he screw up his back flip toward the end of the song. Luckily nothing happen. Lol
Greece> most scary part! Where got ppl use leg and spin one! It was said that Akiyama’s thumb nail came off a few shows b4 my first night. (pain lorz) Reason: too kanjiong in spinning Kochan while ensuring his safety up there in the air. Goodness, there was once Kochan didn’t complete fasten the rubber band b4 he spins in the air. His face was like> no time already so hack care lah, die jiu die lor…. Imagine e audience hearts pumping so loudly during the spins… Apparently he didn’t make it on time to come down n just hurried to the front to do the pirouette turns for the finale. Reliefs!!!! That was Endless Shock indeed…
Backstage scene
This is the part Toma became mad n scold e staff den kena scolded by Kochan la. Basically it’s a scene for Kochan to catch his breath for e nxt scene (haha).
Japaneseque
Beginning setting abit different from e previous ones. The fighting scenes were quite improved. Poor Kochan panting so seriously throughout the whole scene. Especially the rolling down of stairs. (btw, he n Toma applied the ‘blood’ on his face b4 he roll down e stairs. ITAI!!!!!!!!!!! I tink I would hav jus died if I roll down the stairs like Kochan. >_<
Anyway, that’s it for Act 1.