金曜日, 7月 20, 2007

「39」DVD紹介


最高最高超ー最高!Calling all Kinki fans out there, have you guys gotten a copy of 39 Album? If not, please do so FAST NOW! Make sure you guys get BOTH versions yea-! I admit I'm an impatient girl! I actually loaded the DVD and watched it on my Vaio this evening. It was AMAZING!
Reasons why you should buy 39:
1. As a KK fan, there is absolutely NO excuse to NOT buy the album!
2. As a non-KK fan, its advisable for you to turn into a KK fan in this significant year!
3. The album has 39songs and Normal edition ONLY costs 3900yen. -one song 100yen, this is VERY cheap!!! rare chance!
4. The extra DVD only costs 1000yen! You can't get a fruitful DVD outside with just 1000yen!
5. DVD contents> ALL albums PR Clips, ALL singles PR CLips, 10 LIVE performance from various concerts! Very perfectly done!
So have I convinced you all to not think twice anymore whether or not to get the album... ACTION!!! よろしくおねがいしまーす!Live with zero regrets- BUY 39!
ps. I was so 感動 when I saw Hakka Candy Live Clip (H concert) as I was presnet for that particular concert. Still remembered clearly how my prince sang KIMI DAKE at my angle that time. 完全MELTED! To my lovely Kamisamas, 39!!!