火曜日, 12月 27, 2005

2005年12月26日キンキキッツ『H』Concert Review

Kinki kids H Concert December 26th 2005, osaka last show (追加公演)
Wa… Nv see so many ppl in my life b4… HAAHahha.. today really a lot ppl everywhere.. reach Osaka dome 2plus.. to wait for my Singapore frens.. however they busy buying kinki photos at Johnny shop so went to e dome quite late..
Ajojo!! Because of u I go so early leh.. my dear.. ur thing I buy le.. So big.. den my seat so small.. bag so big.. hand carrier so big.. stand until my legs all numb.. NIGHTMARE FOR TIS TWO DAYS man.. I better buy a bag when I go Tokyo.. but den hor.. I no more money le.. dunnoe how leh..
Yest concert was SUPERB!! Cos is last show, so everyone dam HIGH… Kochan is dam HYPER yesterday.. I noe u guys will b VERY JEALOUS but I tell u all ah, my XIN RU DAO GE!!! U noe e min he come out ah.. singsingsing den start shaking hands.. he yest is how shake hand u all noe???? Is MAN MAN LAI one lor. One by one no nid rush tat kind.. HOW CAN SO YASASHII One???!!!! I see DVD so many time he nv really shake hand lor.. how come in OSAKA he keep go play with e AUDIENCE.. e arena PPL really nv HOu Hui for paying so much to sit there lor… Kochan real give Full entertainment man.. Tsuchan first day no shake hand.. but yest he GOT !!!! OMG… everyone feng diao… win win win!!
I sit almost same place as first day.. MOUNTAIN TOP… hav to use binoculars n BIG SCREEn throughout.. BUT I ALSO ENJOY LA..
So if u now ask me how kk look like, I still cant say.. cos haven see qing chu.. but pls look forward to my Tokyo reviews ok! There sit abit closer.. but not fogettin there is more bigger than here.. DEN HOR… yest MC section was about their XMAS dinner.. TSUYOSHI WIN LIAO!! He say cos Johnny san not there.. so he wan to zao4 fan3… play truant.. u noe wat he do anot.. he say xmas dinner he eat strawberry ice cream till siao.. so he decide to make it n eat on stage yesterday.. so he go buy BIGBIGBIG strawberry.. like ur palm so big.. den he inject icecream inside, let it freeze den durin mc ask MA n kochan to eat.. e 6 of them so funny.. eat strawberry icecream only mus GAN BEI!! Shou bu liao them.. den u see tsuchan after eating like kid like tat.. HAPPY UNTIL SIAO!! Den kochan say (tsuyoshi is like tat one, if he eat things until very satisfied, he will go crazy n start acting like kids..) so funny.. den tsuyoshi keep saying SUGOI sugoi SUGOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OISHII!!!!!!! Goodness, he make one n he say oishii. Bu yao lian.. hahaha.. lao wang mai gua..
Den hor e GAO CAO is not here ok! KOCHAN say something (anybody wan??????????) den he start walk e whole dome.. he walk down e stage hor.. e fans everywhere WENT CRAZY……… den tsuyoshi say. (anyone wan eat my strawberry mus act monkey) den he order MA AKIYAMA JUN to go down distribute.. den he gave to small boyboy.. den camera on e boy, e boy act monkey den get to eat.. den tsuyoshi so excited , keep asking oishii anot. Den e boy eat le happy like siao.. cos is reallllllllllll oishii la.. so hor.. tsuyoshii went crazy again.. den Akiyama gave to obaachan eat too.. same thing happen la.. obaachan also say nice.. den tis time kochan walk until very back.. BUT DEN E FANS too crazy.. tsuchan say already (U ALL MUST GUAIGUAI ah. CANNOT FIGHT OVER A STRAWBERRY OK!!!!!) den kochan scared e fans fight so went back to front of stage.. den HOR!! He saw 2 fans wearing santa hats, so he gave e whole cup to them.. OMG… tat time hor.. all e Kochan fans XINTONG like SIAO!!! Cos he so yasashii.. he stand there see e gals eat.. den ask them nice anot.. den go back stage tsuchan ask him y give santa strawberry as present, kochan act cool and say (COS TO ME, THEY COME HERE SEE US IS MY BIGGEST PRESENT in my LIFE!!!!!!) OMG.. imagine how jealous e fans get during the show… my goodness.. I tink e two fans wun sleep for many days man..
E two of them really ganbatte to build up e atmosphere during MC.. I tink see kinki concert is real go see MC.. DAM FUNNY!!! So my advise to e kinki fans out there.. PLEASE GO LEARN UR NIHONGO!!! Cos if u dunno wat they tok, u will b very sad. Yesterday they speack kansaiben (dialect), I also hear 70% only.. but tried to catch la.. their kansai ben worse than domoto kyoudai.. veryvery heavy!!! So hor.. AJOJO, especially YOU!! Start learning ur nihongo.. wait we go see kk, I wun translate for u de.. Vivian chan I noe u very ganbatte, must continue learn ok! Dunno ask me hor.
Yest Got one more ENCORE song.. but b4 tat.. e first encore rite, e center stage moved all e way back.. so I can see quite clearly with my binoculars. Encore first song is GARASU NO SHONEN! All high till siao.. den hor is HAKKA CANDY!!!!!! I so gandong when in middle kochan sing (KIMI DAKEeeeeeeeeeeee……!!!! = only you) den tsuchan sing (KImi Dake ga boku ga erabu hito= u are e only one I choose) SO GANDONG!!! ANNIVERSARY n SNOW3 was very gandong also..
Yesterday:s 99%liberty was SUPRE HIGH! Ajojochan, tis one u noe la, ur biao jie wo if hear 99% will b high like siao wahaha.. FUN! Cos yest I watch with 19yr old fan, so more fun, at least she stand with me…
Den hor.. encore finish.. e SI YI come out say thank you n ask we all go rite.. e FANS all stand there dun wan move.. KEEP SAY ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE!!! SO they ENCORE AGAIN.. n guess wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E encore song was HANA!!!!!!!!!!
U noe at e back part where e fans all sing NAnananananananananannananan….. tat part was so gandong.. wan cry liao tat feeling… guo ran mus sing old song .. I find the japan fans really high when comes to old songs. Tis time they put a lot kuai zhi ren kou songs like Eien no Bloods, Boku no senaka ni ha hana ga aru.. n den Bonnie Butterfly dance was sugoi!! Still got wat ah.. Ah!! Kindaichi song!! Tat one also dam high.. But one thing.. they still haven sing IN MY HEART leh.. hope they sing at ALL last.. meaning Tokyo last show. Kimi wa karma n Eki made wa onaji kaeri michi also nv sing.. but they sing a lot le la.. so FANG GUO TA MEN.. ahahahaha
But I real happy they sing hakka candy la.. cos I dam love tat song.. Mayjie wedding put tat song n Na’s can u celebrate deshou.. ahahhahahhaha….
Guitar Parts also super good.. SHUNRAI was very very kakkoii… u noe ah.. I watch too much domoto kyoudai.. my brain’s kinki is thouse XIE XING lor.. n not IDOL IDOL lor…dakara, e impression of them in concert is total different.. but really la , they can be very very fei4 (rubbish) at times.. always tok at funny sound..
Oya b4 I forget.. I was sayin kochan very hyper rite.. u noe e song.. Honma ni naninain shitemase! I tink is A or B album … tat song keep rapping one. Kochan CRAZY!!! U noe HOW CRAZY??????????????? E left side n rite side stage move into e centre rite.. den is all surround by fans.. e stage is TRANSPARENT by e way.. so if u stand under him, u can see his shoes bottom haha.. KOCHAN did PUSH UPS at the opening of the song.. more than 50… DEFINITELY cos e beginning very very LONG! Den e tempo is MUCH faster than eien no bloods, ummmm speed something like kanashimini BLUES.. real nv see someone so strong can do push ups so many times no tired den sing nv chuan lor… den In e middle of e song got LONGLONG music.. he n akiyama n tsuyoshi (MA one, I tink is tsuyoshi la), 3 person legs lock together do SITUP… CRAZY RITE.. They do super fast.. n VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG!!! We all scare they tired lor.. but then aft doing , kochan still singing jumping rapping.. WIN LIAO!!! His LUNGS really dunno made of wat one.. really SHOCK DANE!!!
E encore they wear H concert jacket. First day they wear tshirt , also H con one.. 2 deisigns.. tsuchan cut nicenice n wear.. kochan jus wear like tat. But yest kochan wear jackey no zip, tsuchan wear jacket inside Tshirt.. den Both KEEP complain ATSUIATSUI!!!! HOT la……….. cos 1st day dam cold so they decide wear more.. who noes they too high le so they wear more.. n yest one special thing.. when ever they go to back stage their do a pose.. very hard show u all here.. go back den try show.. very gao xiao jiu shi le..
I guess cos both of them from kansai.. so they treat e kansai fans very very good… (their hometown ma) but those overseas fans who wan watch kansai concert, my advice again, GO BENKYOU KANSAI BEN B4 u watch..) me go back also mus study kansai ben le la…if not sometimes I can:t catch wat they say I will sad de.. haha..
I tink I type too much le la.. tok again!! Oya.. my frens told me one thing b4, e CLOSER U get to e johnnys IDOLS, e more serious u get.. NOW I still ooooooooooook only.. den very crazy liao.. Tokyo will be first floor stand (not ground arena) n not like Osaka is both days 2nd floor.. so I guess I will hav sleepless nites from dec 30th onwards. U guys gong xi wo ba!! Wahaha… mayjie remember help me dl kk shows.. I heard CCtV single countdown special got kk as special guest.. u go help me find..i tat day dam tired.. didn:t noe got them so nv watch.. DK is very nice, is song special but at e back got kinki sing SNOW SNOW SNOW with SNOW ahahhaha…
Eh wat else I wan say ah.. ohya, 1st of January I will sit at arena D blog.. so u all help me pray kochan stay at my side always cos yest he keep stay at left side (diff from last years) den can hear us sing happy birthday. Yest e show was 3hrs.. I hear fans say jan1st show is longers.. at least 3.5hrs.. winliao,.. so I gonna b siao dat day I suppose.. Ajojo chan, Vivian chan, MAY JIEJIE!! I will shout ur share on that day de..
FANG XIN OK!!!!!!
Jya , tok again. Take care ok!
PS (Tsuchan customs REAL nice.. n he keep changing hats.. very very qi dai his fashion.. not like e ko.. so lazy.. so if u ppl wan see fashion.. see tsuchan, sure surprise de..)
H.A.N.D!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger MayMay said...

Whao...U write so long till I real felt I seeing the con myself..I can wakaru ur feeling...U must envy kochan give the stawberries ice cream to the fans...daijubu u sure can get from them next time deshou? Next time u tell me more ok...ARGH!!!They SING HAKKA CANDY ar...Yeap u still rem that I wan to put that song in my wedding too. Oh they open another con on 26? You manage to watch ba I guess...Hahah. By the way the DK I see they never put up for DL. Even the Donya oso the gal never put up..Is it she oso went Japan????

Weather cold ma in Osaka? U now should be in Tokyo le rite. Anyway I write to u again. Take care ok. Enjoy the rest of the con ok.

11:14 午後  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Wow I'm so envious of you! Where did you learn your jap? How long did u take to understand what they are talking? Thk you for your post!

12:33 午前  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

2:31 午後  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

4:28 午前  

コメントを投稿

<< Home